Friday, October 19, 2012

another birthday and a date


today is my dad's birthday. though we've had our ups and downs[being the oldest girl isn't always the easiest, ya know] my dad is truly a wonderful man. he is also a very simple guy. and never wants anything for his birthday- never. so this year, we all went to mcdonalds[don't judge] since the big macs were buy one get one for a penny, and i treated him, my mom and my sister to lunch. we rarely eat mcd's and rarely eat big macs, so we did this guilt free. plus that was all he wanted for his birthday! [i also gave him a framed pic from our recent family shoot for his desk at work].
courtesy of grandma's sewing skills

walking with the birthday man himself

the afternoon was spent scoring deals at cvs[love that store] and getting an oil change. nothing too exciting.

that came later, we dropped jude off at my parents and headed to our favorite local restaurant, Nikkos. Sushi, habatchi, drinks- the food is so good!!!!!!! it makes my mouth water just thinking about it, and i just ate! a few hours of just me and my favorite guy, no interruptions, was the perfect ending to my week. as much fun as jude is[and believe me, i'm not complaining] you forget how nice it is to just be alone together, and really focus on one another.
date night


 and now some outfit shots





i love the fall



No comments:

Post a Comment