Tuesday, March 5, 2013

oh hey guys



been slacking majorly on blogging, but it comes in phases. sometimes i feel i have a lot to say, other times nothing. and sometimes i'm having a little too much fun living life, and have no time for this.

i turned 25 last month[quarter of a century people!], and while i still feel like the same person, i know i have made huge strides in my personal growth this year. there so much more to come, i know, but it's exciting to feel like i am coming into my own. i want to continue to feel more like myself, comfortable in my own skin and confident in my thoughts.

i also said goodbye to the pump, after exclusively pumping for jude for his 13 months of life. i still have some frozen supply that we give him in addition to whole milk[gotta keep that immunity], but it has been so liberating! no needing to schedule my life around my pumping schedule. it was very much worth it, but i so hope breastfeeding works out with any future babes. [more to come on exclusively pumping]. 

on another note, please check out that hat i'm wearing! i snagged that baby from stepcat, and i never want to take it off! i'll be wearing that amazing pom pom into early springtime!

unfortunately[or fortunate for my hat] we're supposed to be getting 12-18 inches of snow tomorrow. after having such a gorgeous day today, i'm in denial. especially since i was supposed to be driving to towson to see my friend on thursday. all i have to say, is if this snow has the audacity of ruining my plans, it had better get my husband out of work tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment