Monday, April 30, 2012

monday with my frog prince


this past weekend was my weekend to work---the downside of being a nurse at a hospital is people are sick 24/7,  everyday of the year, including weekends and holidays. and while i despise being away from my hubby and little lover, i know it makes me appreciate them more.

i always heard people say "just wait til you have a kid" when i used to say how the worst part of my job was getting up at 5 am. let me tell ya people, it still is. with a baby, it's getting up at all hours, yes- but i'm home, warm and sleepy, with my snugly baby. not waking up to a dang alarm ], getting ready to go out the door to work for 12.5 or more hours.

that being said, i do love my job, and i love that those long days equal only having to work 3 days a week.

so today has been about catching up on snuggles and sleep, grocery shopping and a little cleaning with the cutest little froggie. i could seriously eat him up.



on another note, this boy is the king of snuggles, and when he wants them, you'd better do it



OR ELSE

1 comment: