Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday!



A very late post(seeing as a worked all day), but I wanted to wish a very happy birthday to sweet Noah and his rainbow baby sister Olivia!!!!!

I know I've spoken of baby-loss on here before, and Noah's story is one that has truly touched my life. After my dear friend Stephanie lost her sweet Bentley, blogs like Jenn's truly helped me to have insight to what she was facing and how I could help her as a friend. I've said it before and I'll say it again- if you know ANYONE who has lost a baby- please take the time to read a blog or a book or anything that will help you better understand. Baby and child loss should not be a taboo subject- these are the precious treasures that will FOREVER be missed by their families.

And on that note, I say again HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!!! You are forever remembered, by your sweet family and SO many others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment